Saturday, July 05, 2003

Lost touch with friends

Why do people always say when you move that, "Oh, yeah, we'll be best friends forever, blah blah, keep in touch," and crap like that?

I mean, half the time, it's not CLOSE to true... It's really a cruel tease. I can't count how many friendships I've lost because I've lost contact with people. It really sucks if you lose the people you're close to just because of a frickin' move...

Consider this: you've lost people you know will sit and listen to your problems because you do the same for them. Now you're in a place where you're afraid to 'fess up to your feelings or problems because you may get laughed at. *Ahem* For a while there, you feel like you're in a place where you have to walk through the soap opera of life alone...

Once again, it sucks. Basically, I'm touching on this topic because I had an AIM conversation today that I'd talk about, but I don't wanna even hint at who it's about, seeing as he/she will know and be hurt, I think, if he/she really knew... I just need to get it out, ya know?

On a happy note-- I feel that got depressing there:

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe-- I believe what I believe is right."-- George W. Bush, in Rome, July 22, 2001.


I'm sorry, but I couldn't help adding this. I saw it, and thought of the drama teacher at my school, because he is such a huge Democrat, and will spend time repeating bits of Bush's speeches and laughing at them... And if any of you Kerr people tell him I told you, I will find you....*Insert "Twilight Zone" theme here*